Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Sweet Friend Purple Roses

I recently purchased a gorgeous stamp set from Gina K. Designs that has a super large rose image. There was no die for that image so I had to find a way to use it without fussy cutting. I decided to create a 6x6 card to accommodate the complete image. 

The image was stamped and coloured on a separate panel so any ink that bled through the cardstock wouldn't be visible on the back side. I trimmed down that panel and added it to a green base with both a pink and black border. A thin piece of patterned paper, silver glitter paper and a thin strip of purple ribbon were added at the side. The sentiment was die cut three times and stacked on a shadow and I stamped the "sweet friend" phrase underneath. Some clear gems were added around the flowers and I brushed the flowers with a clear shimmer brush. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Alyson! Love this colour combo, so vibrant and full of life! Your colouring is gorgeous, and I like the sparkle you added! Hope you are having a wonderful day! We have sunshine today - Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)