Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Sending You a Rainbow...

I posted a card in this same style a while ago and wanted to make another one with a rainbow theme. 

The rainbow pieces were die cut and placed on Press 'n Seal so I could use that as a placement guide. The sentiment was stamped in the corner and I placed three strands of gold metallic thread from the top of the card to the rainbow. I added some die cut hearts and coloured gems to each strand, staying with the rainbow colour scheme. The clouds were outlined with blue ink and added to the rainbow. 

Products used are as follows:

Paper: Cardstock - Candy Apple, Nectarine, Lemon, Willow, Lagoon, Bluebird, Pansy, White Daisy (all CTMH), Hammermill White Cardstock 

Stamps: Oversized Rainbow (Waffle Flower)

Inks: Black (Gina K. Designs), Carolina (CTMH)

Accessories: Rainbows Stamp and Dies (SCT), Glacier Gems (Pinkfresh Studio), Sharpie Markers, Gold Metallic Thread, Craft Foam

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. LOVE! I'm actually gonna have to CASE this one day. I have all the needed dies. Beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)