Thursday, June 3, 2021

Triple Panel Card with Little Birdy

A friend led me to this video that shows how to create this gorgeous little card! It was originally done in a mini slimline size but I altered the dimensions to make it fit a standard A2 card size. 

This card doesn't look like much when it is closed and sitting flat - the magic happens when the pieces are placed into their "holders". I supposed this card would need to be sent with instructions so the recipient would understand what to do with it! 

I used papers from the Lovely paper pack and the oh, so adorable stamp called So Tweet. There are three bird images in the set and I chose the one where the bird is holding the balloon. I also stamped some other images including a floral bouquet, balloons and some hearts. The placement of these items is very important as you will see when you view the photo of the card when it is set up. I stamped a birthday sentiment inside the card as well. 

This is the card laying flat (as flat as I could get it after having it assembled...) 


And this is the assembled card...

This is just SO cute... who wouldn't love to receive this little birdy card? 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: Lovely Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, White Cards and Envelopes

Stamps: So Tweet, Wishing You Everything

Inks: Intense Black 

Accessories: So Tweet Thin Cuts, Wishing You Everything Thin Cuts, Foam Tape, Tri-Blend Markers, Copic Markers (not CTMH), Touch Markers (not CTMH)

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)