Monday, June 14, 2021

Birthday Cascading Gatefold Card

I posted a cascading gatefold card a while ago and this is the second one I have made. They aren't difficult... more time consuming than anything else. 

This one was created with the Party Time paper pack and the related stickers. I almost never use stickers but they came with the paper pack and I thought it was a good way to use them up. The base of the card is green and this particular paper pack has two colour schemes within the papers. I chose the blue/green/yellow colour scheme. 

The inside cascading piece has a variety of birthday images and the centre piece is an oval "hip, hip, hooray" message. I used the same oval dies to cut the sentiment on the belly band. Since this card is thick already, I only brushed the images with the Clear Shimmer Brush, rather than adding any bulky embellishments. 


Products used are all Close To My Heart:

Paper: Party Time Paper Pack and Stickers, White Daisy Cardstock, Green Apple Cardstock, Lemonade Cardstock, Sapphire Cardstock

Stamps: Wishing You Everything

Inks: Lagoon, Green Apple, Sapphire, Lemonade

Accessories: Wishing You Everything Thin Cuts, Basic Oval Thin Cuts, Stitched Oval Thin Cuts, Tri-Blend Markers, Clear Shimmer Brush

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)