Friday, June 25, 2021

Stencilled Distress Oxide Background Sunburst

Wow - that title is a mouthful! 

Many moons ago, I created a 12x12 background using distress oxide inks, a stencil and some Stickles Glitter Gel. I used parts of it but still had a reasonable size piece left and that piece forms the background for this card. 

I was able to arrange the inked piece so the center of a large floral burst sat right under the circle in the sunburst. I love how that worked out! I wanted the background here to take centre stage so I didn't add anything else to this card except the sentiment which was stamped in pink. The sunburst was die cut from Black Ore Paper, which has a terrific shine to it. It's all about the bling, right? 

Products used are all Close To My Heart: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardsotck, Black Ore Cardstock, White Cards and Envelopes

Stamps: Spot-On Sentiments

Inks: Pixie, DO Inks - Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Black Soot

Accessories: Sunburst Thin Cut, Asteroid Stickles Glitter Gel, Stencil Pack 1

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)