Saturday, June 12, 2021

Miss Your Hugs Slimline

I love layering stencils and this one from Pink Fresh Studio is designed for slimline cards. It has two layers for the flowers and two layers for the greenery. 

The colours I used were Bluebird and Sapphire for the flowers and Green Apple and Clover for the greenery. Once the image was stencilled, I stamped the outline in black. The first part of the sentiment was stamped on white cardsotck and I added a small piece of Bluebird cardstock underneath. The word "hugs" was die cut from Green Apple (x3) and Black and the top part was stacked to add some dimension.

The entire card front was die cut using a stitched slimline rectangle and I added some White Liquid Pearls around the flowers. I love the intensity of these colours!

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Green Apple Cardstock, Bluebird Cardstock 

Stamps: Miss Your Smile (Pink Fresh Studio)

Inks: Archival Black, Sapphire, Bluebird, Green Apple, Clover 

Accessories: Slim Stitched Rectangle Essentials (Pink Fresh Studio), Phrase Builder - Sending (Pink Fresh Studios), Miss Your Smile Layering Stencils (Pink Fresh Studios), White Liquid Pearls 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)