Tuesday, June 29, 2021

TSOT 513 - Happiness Blooms

Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 513!

The sketch is below - the optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is gardening. 

I used the sketch in the same orientation but I placed the circle over the rectangular piece as it worked better for my card. I used the Hillside Cottage paper collection and a Nestabilities circle die for the background. I adhered all the patterned paper to Blue Belle cardstock as it helped to create more defined lines. The flower pot was stamped in black and then the flowers and leaves were stamped in coordinating colours to the papers. The sentiment was adhered to a strip of Blue Bell cardstock and adhered with thin foam tape, as was the watering can. I added some gold embellishing thread behind the flowers and placed a few Blue Belle glitter gems around the card. 

Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Hillside Cottage Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Blue Belle Cardstock, Canary Cardstock 

Stamps:Where Happiness Blooms

Inks: Archival Black, New England Ivy, Canary

Accessories: Where Happiness Bloom Thin Cuts, Florals and Flutters Thin Cuts, Nestabilites Scalloped Circle Die Cut, Blue Belle Glitter Gems, Gold Embellishing Thread, Clear Shimmer Brush, Thin Foam Tape 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are a genius with that sketch. I kept looking at it like, wut? Gorgeous card, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)