Sunday, June 6, 2021

Dearest Friend...

I love to just play around and see what happens... this card is a result of one of those play sessions.

It was easy to make - I simply stamped the two floral images at the top and bottom of the card. I used a stamp platform and a grid to assist with placement. The sentiment was aligned the same way and stamped in Archival Black ink. I coloured the flowers and then trimmed down the card front so I could add a coloured liner and then place it on the card base. The last step was to add a few blue glitter gems. Easy!

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Blue Cardstock (scrapbook.com) 

Stamps: Floral Borders and Sentiment, Dearest Friend (Altenew)

Inks: Intense Black, Archival Black

Accessories: Tri-Blend Markers, Blue Glitter Gems

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)