Friday, June 11, 2021

Top Fold Card #2

I posted one of these cards several days ago... I created another one using the You Are Enough papers but with a completely different colour scheme. 

This time, I focused on the blues and greens in the paper collection. I die cut the large butterfly in three layers and that is on the first inside section of the card. I didn't add anything to the top flap this time as the paper was fine on its own. I suppose you could use that space to write more than in just the designated writing section. 

A belly band was created and one of the zip strips from the paper collection was wrapped around the band. I die cut the wreath and the two layered butterfly for the front. A few clear sparkles were coloured and added to the body of the butterfly.



Products used are all Close To My Heart: 

Paper: You are Enough Paper Pack, You are Enough Coordinating Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Sapphire Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock Blue Belle Cardstock, Blue Belle Glitter Paper

Stamps: You are Enough

Inks: Sapphire, Sapphire Pigment Ink

Accessories: You are Enough Thin Cuts, Layered Butterfly Thin Cuts, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Clear Sparkles, Tri-Blend Marker

Enjoy,

Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)