Thursday, June 17, 2021

Flip Over Gift Card Holder

There are a lot of videos out there that show how to create this type of card. I call this a Flip Over Gift Card Holder but it is also known as a Jacob's Ladder Card. 

It appears to be magic when the card is flipped over in the same direction - the gift card moves from side to side. The video shows this much better than I can explain it. 

I used a colour scheme of black, white, red, yellow and blue. I kept the patterned papers the same on both sides so the magic continues with every flip. The sentiment was also adhered in the same spot for that reason. 

Check out the photos and the video of the card below. 



Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Happiest Place Paper Pack, Black Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock

Stamps: Word Up (Reverse Confetti)

Inks: Archival Black

Accessories: Corner Rounder, Red Ribbon 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)