Friday, December 14, 2012

Happiness Card - CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge

I haven't used Flirty paper in a while and it was calling me this morning, especially when I saw the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch Challenges. This is a new site for me but I really like their sketches and decided to try out one of them. I knew I wanted to mask flowers for the sketch. I also turned the sketch upside down and put my sentiment at the opposite end.
I didn't do many of the Workshops on the Go from this catalogue but I sure love the Flirty WOTG Scrapbook Workshop stamp set - I keep going back to that set for a variety of things. 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products used are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: Flirty Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps: Flirty Scrapbooking Workshop
Inks: Sunset Pigment Ink. Ponderosa Pine, Razzleberry Pigment Ink (not CTMH)
Accessories: Autumn Lane Assortment, Foam Tape, Glitz Glitter Gel in Pink, Stardust and Almond

5 comments:

Lisa Arana said...

Fabulous masking and those colors are beautiful. Great take on the sketch, thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

Paula said...

very pretty :)

Nancy Ball said...

Just GORGEOUS, Alyson!

Ardyth said...

So pretty! Love the rich colours of the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

N@ Ali said...

wow those blooms are beautiful and what a lovely sentiment! thank you for joining us at CTS ; )