Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Age is Just a Number Card - Mojo Monday Challenge

Dakota... I am liking this paper pack more and more. I love adding Sky blue to it - I find that it seems to match better than the Crystal Blue listed in the colours that are supposed to match.
I had just enough of the blue ribbon left to do this bow and the ribbon across the card - that is now the end of my blue CTMH ribbon... do I order more, knowing it is being retired or wait to see what is coming in the new catalogue? I don't tend to hoard older products so I am thinking that I will wait and see. If I still want it, I can always take my chances and see if there is still some left in January and get it at that time.
I can't wait to see the paper packs in the new catalogue - hopefully there is a good mix of masculine and feminine packs like there were in the current one - and ones that can be used for both, like Clementine and Avonlea (so glad those are both staying put for another round as I love both of them!) 
Anyways, here's the card, based on the sketch shown below. 


Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Dakota Paper Pack, Sky Cardstock, Whisper Cardstock, Pacifica Cardstock
Stamps: Just a Number, Frame It Up
Inks: Barn Red, Pacifica
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Blue Designer Ribbon Collection, Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment, Licorice Opaque Adhesive Gems, Foam Tape

1 comment:

  1. That is so clever, stitching with the baker's twine! Great card, Alyson!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)