Monday, December 24, 2012

Thinking of You Card and MERRY CHRISTMAS WISHES!

This is my last post before Christmas. And it's not even a Christmas card... All mine have been made, attached and/or sent! I am just working on cards for the fun of it now. 

However, I have been extremely busy the past while. There are 3 services at my church this evening - the first one at 6:30pm is a children's Nativity Pageant and I am accompanying our Junior Choir on my clarinet. The second one at 8:30pm is a service of lessons and carols and our choir is also singing a beautiful Cantata, which we have practiced for several weeks. We sang one song from it at yesterday's service and it was very well received so I expect there will be a full house there this evening. The final service at 10:30pm is a Communion Service.

It is such a magical time of year - everyone seems to be in such a good mood, with smiles and hugs, greeting one another. My wish for Christmas is that people would treat each other the same way all year round as they do at this time of the year. 

On that thought, I created this card - a Thinking of You card. I have no idea who will eventually receive it but I love the way it turned out.  

I wish you and your family all the best this Christmas and always. May the love of God fill your homes and each other as you celebrate together. 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Card Word Puzzle, Casual Expressions
Inks: Pacifica Pigment Ink
Accessories: Alcohol Markers: Sky and Sky Light, Pacifica and Pacifica Light, Alcohol Blending Marker, Blue Ribbon (not CTMH), Blue Glitter  Strip (not CTMH), Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment, Sparkles - Blue and Green Assortment, Glitz Glitter Gel - Stardust and Silver

1 comment:

  1. It is GORGEOUS, Alyson.
    Merry Christmas to you and a Happy and prosperous New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)