Wednesday, December 19, 2012

From the Heart Card - Cardabilities Sketch

I decided to try another new challenge today - Cardabilities. I really liked the design of this card although I wasn't able to match it exactly. I think I came pretty close. I am learning a lot about my new Cricut Expression 2 machine and how to make multiple cuts of the same image and things like that... all that takes time. What I really need to find is a clear copy of the image pages from the back of the Artiste booklet. I have tried to enlarge them from the booklet online but my copies are so blurred that they are useless. I need a full page copy of each layer (Accent 1, Accent 2, etc.) and am not sure how to go about getting them! 

Anyways, my card is created using the La Belle Vie paper pack along with some burlap. 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: La Belle Vie Paper Pack, Black Cardstock
Stamps: None
Inks: None
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artiste Cartridge, Burlap Ribbon, Pink and Purple Sparkles, Olive Alcohol Marker, Quilling Tool 

4 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty is this! I love the burlap used as a banner! How funny is it that we were working on the same sketch! I just posted mine from Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love your flowers. Thanks for playing along this week at cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ♥ Love the mix of material and shapes ♥ Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities ♥ Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)