Sunday, December 9, 2012

Finally Finished!!

Finally! I have finally rearranged my Pinterest card sketch boards to reflect the huge number of card sketches I was beginning to collect. I also took the time here to sort and organize some of the challenge blogs that I visit regularly and sort them into the boards that provide sketches and those that do not. They can be found down the right side of my blog, below the list of Close To My Heart Consultant blogs. 
I wanted to post the Got Sketch blog but it is a copyright blog and cannot be posted. There are WONDERFUL sketches available on that blog both for scrapbooking and for cards - just search for "Got Sketch" online and you will find it. 
As new sketches are posted on the blogs I have highlighted here, I will add them to my Pinterest boards. 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)