Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Changes to Pinterest

If you happen to check my Pinterest page, you will notice some changes there. I am in the process of rearranging some things. I use my Card Sketch board so often and there were so many pins in there that I was getting overwhelmed every time I opened it up to look for something. Another pinner I follow had a GREAT idea - she separated her sketches by company/blog! I am in the process of doing that now. So, if you open my Card Sketch board, you will notice that there are a lot of sketches missing - they have been placed into other folders to make them easier to find for everyone involved. 

Over time, I plan to do this with my Scrapbook board and my Card that Inspire Me board as well. All will take time but it will eventually get done. 

Thanks in advance for your patience as I try to get my life organized :)

Alyson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)