Saturday, December 29, 2012

Flirty Birthday - Can you Say PINK?

Boy, I am going to miss this paper pack when it retires at the end of January! Good thing I have stocked up on my supply and have lots of it in my stash. 

I found a card similar to this one on Pinterest and thought it would be an interesting card to make. I chose to random stamp my own background as I didn't want the multiple colours in the Flirty paper.  I wanted it to remain pink. I found this gorgeous ribbon at a ribbon store in an artsy section of Toronto - had my colour wheel with me and made sure it matched the Raspberry colour in this paper pack. It has a beautiful floral pattern on it that is a bit difficult to see in the photo. Several stamp sets were used as well. I love the way it turned out!

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:  

Paper: Flirty Paper Pack incl. Raspberry Cardstock, Bamboo Cardstock
Stamps: Scroll Album Workshop, Love Blooms, Happy Birthday (ret.), Bless This Nest (ret.) 
Inks: Razzberry Pigment Ink (not CTMH), Black Pigment Ink, Black Dye Ink
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, Art Philosophy Cartridge, Fuschia Satin Ribbon (not CTMH), Blush Alcohol Markers, Cotton Candy Alcohol Markers, Sparkles, Pearl Opaque Adhesive Gems, Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)