Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Thanks Card - Sketchbook Saturday Challenge

I love the sketches from the Sketchbook Saturday Challenge site but this is the first one I have ever tried. I guess they always seemed really intimidating to me. Once again I really felt like using Flirty paper today - maybe knowing that the paper is going to be gone shortly has something to do with it and I have a ton of it left! 

I loved the opportunity to cluster items on this card - that is one of my favourite techniques. I am always in need of thank you cards so this was a perfect time to add one more to my collection. 
Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted. 

Paper: Flirty Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock, New England Ivy Cardstock
Stamps: Love Blooms, Thank You (ret.) 
Inks: Black Pigment Ink, New England Ivy
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Cotton Candy Markers, Alcohol Blending Pen, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (not CTMH), Silver Shimmer Trim, Slate Mini-Medley Accent Collection, Autumn Lane Assortment, Boutique Assortment, Floret Paper Shapes, Sparkles Flourishes, Bitty Sparkles, Foam Tape

3 comments:

  1. WOWSA....that is one GORGEOUS blinged out card! You did a wonderful job with the sketch and card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful, Alyson! The sketch is beautiful, and you've done wonders with it! I have a few weeks "off" now, so I hope to visit a lot more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully made card! Love your cluster of embellishments :) So great to have you playing with my sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)