Monday, December 31, 2012

Sympathy Card - old Waltzing Mouse Sketch

I create cards for a woman at my church who is responsible for sending cards to people who cannot make it to services due to illness, etc. and she asked me to make her some sympathy cards as well. Sympathy cards have always been difficult for me and I always turn to sketches for guidance and this one is no exception. The sketch is a past one but that doesn't mean it isn't usable! 
Avonlea was my paper of choice and I made four of this particular card and will make four of another type for her as well (I just haven't made it that far today with trying to wrap up end of the year stuff, etc.)

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Avonlea Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps: Words of Comfort
Inks: Colonial White Pigment Ink
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Slate Polka Dotted Ribbon, Neutral Baker's Twine Collection, Slate Mini-Medley Collection, Heat Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)