Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Studio J Layouts

 The two layouts below were created using CTMH's Studio J 
online scrapbooking program. 
The first layout is of me and my friend, Amanda, at Convention 2010 in Washington D.C. I took the photo booth pics and turned them to black and white before separating the strip into individual photos to add to this layout. You can see how seriously we were taking the entire event!
As always, click on the picture for a closer look!
The second layout is of my nephews... they are growing up so fast, it's frightening. In the past, I have created albums for each of them and now do a yearly calendar album instead of the individual albums. 
I just wasn't able to keep up with all the photos and events!
Enjoy, 
Alyson

Layouts created using Studio J

2 comments:

  1. I love these! Great details in your studio J layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayma,
    I apologize for sending you a message this way... Could you please send me your email as I have some questions for you? I tred to contact you via your blog and wasn't able to find an email address that way - I must be doing something wrong. My email is mrsmayo@rogers.com
    Thanks so much!
    Alyson Mayo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)