Thursday, June 23, 2011

Some Older Cards - Butterflies

 I created these cards quite a while ago. The idea came from Papercrafts magazine 
(I LOVE that publication!) 
For each card, I used inks in the same basic colour scheme and created the intensity from light to dark using a sponge. The grass stamp is actually from SU, but I loved it so much and 
I couldn't find anything similar that CTMH had at the time. 
Double click the picture to see more detail. 
Enjoy, 
Alyson
Supplies used are all CTMH unless otherwise noted
Yellow Card:
Paper: Cardstock - Black, White Daisy, Sunflower
Stamps: Say it in Style, Butterfly Prints (SU), Inspired by Nature (SU)
Inks: Sunflower, Goldrush, Autumn Terracotta, Black
Accessories: Black marker, Black Photo Hanger, Black Grosgrain Ribbon Black Organdy Ribbon, Foam tape

Purple Card:
Paper: Cardstock - Black, White Daisy, Amethyst
Stamps: Say it in Style, A Flitter, Inspired by Nature (SU)
Inks: Amethyst, Gypsy, Pansy Purple, Black
Accessories: Butterfly (Dollar Store), Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Black Organdy Ribbon, Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)