Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mayberry Layout using Flip Flaps

The layout below uses Close To My Heart's large Flip Flaps. I didn't base this layout on a pattern like I usually do, and it took me a long time to figure out how I wanted to set it up. 
I am pleased with the end result, though. 
You can double click on any of the photos for a closer look.
The first photo shows the layout with the Flip Flaps closed. 
The second photo shows the layout with the left side 
Flip Flaps open. 
The third photo shows the entire layout with both sides open. 
Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products used are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Ppaer: Mayberry Paper Pack
Stamps: Rustic Alphabet, Cherished Flourishes
Inks: Honey, Cocoa, Olive, Brown Staz-On, Honey reinker
Accessories: Kraft Colour Ready Borders, Cocoa ribbon, Crocheted flowers, Filigree Charms, Mocha Opaques, Paper flowers, Leaf punch (MS), Coloured Staples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)