Monday, June 27, 2011

Kraft Borders Presentation Artwork

I haven't had time today to check out any of the challenge blogs to create something new and I promised myself that I would do that! So, I don't have anything new to post. However, I am still getting emails from consultants on the Close To My Heart bulletin boards to send them my photos from the presentation I did on Kraft Borders at the Toronto Regional Celebration. So, here are a few photos to get you started. I have included the idea sheets that I created along with a layout and a few cards. I will post more photos tomorrow. Can't give it all away at once, right?? 

I have to say that a card made by fellow consultant, Leisa Hubley, was my inspiration to start using the Kraft Borders and it is the first card shown below. I altered her idea slightly by using a different sentiment and shape at the bottom. 
Click on any of the photos for a closer look. 
Enjoy,
Alyson

Supplies used are all CTMH unless otherwise noted
One Cold Kelsie Layout
Paper: Magnifique, Bliss, It's a Guy Thing, Pacifica cardstock, Sky cardstock, Stickstock Twill (for photo)
Stamps: None
Inks: Pacifica re-inker, Sky re-inker, Desert Sand
Accessories, Dimensional Elements Monograms (title), Blue Ribbon Collection, Kraft Borders, Blue Button Collection, Sparkles, Wooden Buttons, Mistletoe Level 2 Assortment, Colonial White Buttons, White Embroidery Floss, Spray Pen

I Thought of You Today... Card
Paper: Desert Sand cardstock, Colonial White cardstock
Stamps: Smiles
Inks: Cocoa
Accessories: Kraft Borders, Scallop Punch, 11/4 inch Punch, Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon, Wooden Buttons, Colonial White Waxy Flax

I Love You Card
Paper: Sweetheart, Desert Sand cardstock, Colonial White cardstock
Stamps: Sensational Seals
Inks: Cocoa
Accessories: Kraft Borders, Colonial White Ribbon, Pink Button Collection, Spring Blossom Paper Flowers, Colonial White Waxy Flax, Rub-Ons, Thread, Scallop Punch, 11/4 inch Punch, Nestabilities (not CTMH)

Mayberry Card
Paper: Mayberry, Colonial White, Cocoa and Olive cardstock
Stamps: A Little Thanks
Inks: Honey, Olive, Tulip, Cocoa
Accessories: Thread, White Daisy Flowers, Yellow Buttons, Pink Buttons, Kraft Borders, Olive Waxy Flax

1 comment:

  1. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This card is pretty, sweet and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)