Saturday, June 18, 2011

Our Dog - Kelsie

My husband and I own a Teacup Yorkie - Kelsie is just over a year old and weighs just 4 pounds. 
That's him as a puppy on my blog header. He is the most spoiled dog on the planet, I am sure!
I did this layout a while ago. It's hard to get him to sit still long enough to photograph him! 
The left page does have a slider and that photo is shown after the layout. 
Double click on the layout to see more details. 
Enjoy,
Alyson
Supplies used are all CTMH unless otherwise noted: 
Papers: Hooligans
Stamps: Puppy Love (ret.)
Inks: Gypsy, Lagoon, Black
Accessories: Lagoon Mini-Medley, Pear Mini-Medley, White buttons, Pearl Paint, Dimensional Elements Monograms, Dimensional Elements Fresh Shapes (ret.), Black Waxy Flax, Nestabilities, Computer (journaling),

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)