Sunday, June 26, 2011

Team Swap Card

My upline holds a unit meeting every month (I have a terrific upline and extended team!) We also do a swap for those who are interested. This month's swap criteria was to use the Bliss paper pack, Newsprint Rub-Ons and a hint of Petal. I wasn't sure where to start and tried a number of different things, 
but this is what I finally came up with.
I hope my team members like it as much as I do!

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all CTMH unless otherwise noted: 
Paper: Bliss, Colonial White cardstock, Petal cardstock, Desert Sand cardstock
Stamps: Bless this Nest, Spring Up
Inks: Petal, Desert Sand
Accessories: Colonial White Grosgrain Ribbon, Wooden Button, Petal Waxy Flax, Kraft Colour Ready Borders, Corner Rounder, Newsprint Rub-Ons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)