Thursday, August 1, 2024

PS August - Birthday Peonies

 Welcome to Pearly Sparkles August Challenge! This is a new design team for me and this is my first project with them. 

The theme for this challenge is florals. 

I decided to make a fairly easy card with minimal layers. The peonies were stencilled in three corners using three shades of blue. I created a mask for the flower and then stencilled the leaves so they appear behind the flowers. That piece was die cut with a stitched rectangle die and it was adhered to a silver mat and then a blue card base. I stamped a sentiment in shades of blue and green and die cut it. I placed silver metallic thread behind that piece and added it at the top. Some silver gems were placed around the card. 

Come and join us at Pearly Sparkles and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have until the end of the month to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

Helen said...

A really beautiful card, Alyson - such a pretty design.

Welcome to the Design Team.

Helen x