Sunday, August 4, 2024

Dragonfly Dreams August - Sunflower Fun Fold Card

Welcome to Dragonfly Dreams August challenge! 

The theme for this challenge is "my favourite things". 

I love sunflowers so that is definitely one of my favourite things. They are so bold and vibrant!

I stamped, stencilled and die cut several sunflower images. The card was assembled and the sunflowers were added to each panel. There is a white piece on the last panel to write a message. The front panel has the sentiment which was stamped and the hearts were coloured. I added some flat gold sequins on each panel but they are thin so the card sits flat for mailing. 



Come and join us at Dragonfly Dreams and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have until the end of the month to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fold and love the beautiful sunflowers.
Carol x