Tuesday, August 6, 2024

TSOT 652 - Christmas Greetings

 Welcome to Try a Sketch on Tuesday Challenge 652!

My card ended up being a LOT busier than I originally anticipated. The background was hot foiled in silver and I coloured the poinsettia images with markers. I added a silver die cut rectangle on top of the three strips and created a floral spray on that piece. The sentiment was embossed in white and added across the bottom. Some silver gems were placed in the centres of the flowers. 

Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret this challenge.

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy, 

Alyson

4 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the shaped frame for your brightly colored floral... beautiful card.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and poinsettias, love all the foiling and embossing.
Carol x

Melissa Grant said...

I love how your card is lush and full! That's how I decorate for Christmas...like the ghost of Christmas present! Very pretty and very colorful!

Melanie R said...

I agree with the other comments, Alyson! Your design is so bright and bold and festive. Fabulous card.