Friday, August 2, 2024

MTTCC 92 - Half Wreath Card

Welcome to My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge 92! 

The theme for this challenge is buttons. 

I gave away almost all the buttons in my stash many years ago. I had a handful of tiny silver glitter buttons left but that was it. I used a layering stencil set and created two partial wreaths on a card front. The tiny buttons were added on the two wreaths and I placed a hot foiled sentiment with silver metallic thread at the bottom. The entire card front was adhered to a dark green card base. 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us your projects with buttons. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

As an aside, as I was deciding what to do for this challenge, I misread the challenge itself and thought it was for the OTHER MTTC team. I made this card using some alcohol inked background pieces, leaves created with the Better Press system and a cute little grumpy pea.

Enjoy, 

Alyson

No comments: