Friday, August 9, 2024

MTTC 540 - Apples for the Teacher

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 540!

The theme for this challenge is "back to school". 

Apples are always associated with teachers so I chose to use a couple of apples on my card. 

The apples were stamped, stencilled and die cut. The background was created using patterned paper, a die cut scalloped border, a thin piece of black glitter paper and some red and white twine. I splattered the right side with a green shimmer brush and stamped a few hearts on that part. The apples were adhered with foam tape across the scalloped border and I added a die cut sentiment at the bottom. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us your back to school projects. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

Wendy L said...

what a great card for a teacher Alyson, xxx