Tuesday, August 20, 2024

TSOT 653 - I Smell a Birthday

 Welcome to Try a Sketch on Tuesday Challenge 653!

I pulled out my skunk stamp set for this challenge. I stamped all the images and coloured them as needed. A small scene was created inside the shaker window and I fussy cut a second skunk as well as a small floral element for the front. The background was split in half according to the sketch and I added a mix of sequins inside the shaker. 

Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret this sketch. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card and image, love the fun sentiment too.
Carol x

Melanie R said...

Your card is so cute, Alyson! So many pretty colors works perfectly to achieve a cheerful vibe.

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Alyson, your card is so cute and fun! I always call my grandson a stinker, so this type of card would be a perfect fit for his 2nd b-day! lol

Stamprgrl said...

Alyson, OMG, so cute. I love stamp critters, they are my favorite, and I love how bright your colors are.
-- Dalis

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Adorable skunks and love them sitting in the sweet smelling flowers. Love the frame you used for the scene. Fun sentiment and birthday card.