Friday, August 30, 2024

DT 174 - Basket of Apples

 Welcome to Double Trouble Challenge 174!

It's a fruity challenge this week - the small graphic is shown below. Please visit the Double Trouble website for detailed information. 

I die cut several apples from shades of red, yellow and green. The basket was die cut from Kraft paper and inked for dimension. The apples were added both inside and outside the basket. I used yellow gingham paper for the background and adhered the basket to a hexagon die cut. Some gold gems were placed around the image and the sentiment was added at the bottom.

Come and join us at Double Trouble and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

I am also linking up my card with Festive Friday Challenge 167. I used the following items from their list: fruity colours, basket, gingham and fruit. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card-love the basket of apples.
Carol x

Kellianne said...

This basket full of apples is darling! Your card is so full of the fall time of year where there's lots of bushels of apples everywhere. It's so cute! :)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Where's that big apple? Love the apples in the basket, I think I've eaten one of each color; but my favorite are green apples in a pie. like the yellow checkered background too.

Pauline C said...

Beautiful vibrant card Alyson and super die cuts.
Pauline xx

Melanie R said...

Yummy! Who doesn't love apples and apple cider? I especially like that you placed them in a basket and used the yellow gingham as your background. Great cozy vibe, Alyson.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Another set you've reminded me how much I love! (but haven't used since I got it) Love the yellow plaid background with those multi-colored apples.