Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Art Journal Pages

 Art journaling is a creative style that is still so new to me and I honestly don't feel like I am "getting it". Every page sits before me and I have no idea where to begin. I used products from 49 and Market from their teal collection to complete my first book and these last four layouts now represent finished book. Previous layouts have already been posted. I suppose it'a a decent first try, right? 

I tried to use some mixed media on each of the layouts - pastes, splattering, creating backgrounds using inked stencils, etc. Each is a bit different but I used these pages to add quotes that means something to me. 




Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Finally trying to get back to blogging. And wow, I do love your little art journal. You will feel better about it when time passes and you pull it off the shelf and look through it. I see you being freer and looser and experimenting, yet staying with a color scheme. If you are not getting anything from it (and not looking forward to doing it) maybe it's just not your cuppa art. ;-) Thanks for checking in on me, xoxo