Friday, July 19, 2024

MTTCC 91 - Peace on Earth

Welcome to My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge 91! 

The theme for this challenge is woods. 

I knew exactly what I was going to use to create my card. I have a gorgeous press plate that creates a scene with trees along a path in the woods. I inked that up with dark blue ink and pressed it into the paper. The effect in real life is just like a letter pressed image. I die cut the image and placed it on a piece of white cardstock that was embossed with a snowflake embossing folder. I added clear Stickles to the snowflakes to provide some shimmer and placed a silver embossed sentiment at the top. Easy, but oh, so pretty! 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us your "woods" projects. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson