Friday, July 12, 2024

MTTC 538 - CAS Hello There

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 538!

The theme for this challenge is CAS - clean and simple. 

I struggle to keep my card designs simple - I love layers upon layers. This card is based on one I saw on Pinterest. 

I blended turquoise ink in the top corner and added some die cut leaves and a flower on top. The sentiment was stamped in the top right corner and I used Stickles for the centre of the flower. Some turquoise gems were added around the image and I used a white gel pen to add some interest to the leaves. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

Wendy L said...

A very pretty card Alyson x