Friday, July 5, 2024

MTTCC 90 - A Snow Family Christmas

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge 90!

The theme for this challenge is family/children. 

I don't own any people stamps or dies - nothing. I wasn't sure how I was going to complete this challenge until I was thinking late one night (when I couldn't sleep...) about a "snow family". That was a possibility! 

I have a set of snowmen dies and this is the fist time I have used it. The pieces are MINUSCULE! Some of the dots for the eyes, the ends of the scarves, the parts of the dog... wow! I spent a lot of time die cutting and figuring out how the images came together. Once I had the four snowmen and the dog completed, I die cut some cloud images and inked them in blue. The snow was die cut from white glitter foam and I arranged the snowmen under and over that piece. A small sentiment was stamped and placed in the corner. Time consuming, but cute! 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us your projects featuring family and/or children. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the clouds and fabulous snow family,looks very time consuming and needing lots of patience but well worth it.
Carol x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card