Friday, July 26, 2024

CD 611 - Merry Wishes

 Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge 611!

Choose at least three of the colours from the graphic below. I used all of them except Wisteria. 

This colour scheme just said Christmas to me so I chose to make a Christmas card. The flowers and leaves were stamped, stencilled and die cut and I also die cut a pine branch. I used cardstock strips to create a diagonal line across the gold splattered background. The poinsettia was adhered at the side and I embossed the small sentiment and die cut and stacked "wishes" and placed that on a vellum shadow piece. Gold gems were added in the centre of the poinsettia and additional gems were placed around the flower. 

Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

7 comments:

Cat Nowak said...

Fabulous Christmas card! I love the diagonal stripes behind that poinsettia.

Michelle said...

I love this look! Clean & Simple and very pretty!

Melanie R said...

So pretty, Alyson! I especially like the impact of the striping behind the beautifully colored floral image. Great card, as always.

Debi said...

Absolutely stunning! Love the large poinsettia with the strips behind to showcase it.

lichazul said...

Gorgeous card, congrats 💐☺️ happy day

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Alyson, love everything about this card... gorgeous.

Becca Yahrling said...

This is quite stunning, Alyson.