Monday, July 1, 2024

AH 584 - Dogwood Hugs Shaker

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 584!

When I saw the shape on the sketch, I knew exactly what I was going to do. The shape is only a guide but I had the perfect die for this challenge. I die cut the frame and outline (one die) in grey and again in white. The white piece was stencilled with a silver glitter paste and set aside. I die cut and inked the dogwood flowers and stamped and die cut a sentiment. That was all adhered on top of the acetate. The frame was placed on a piece of ombre patterned paper and I adhered the shimmery background and put some clear and pink sequins inside the shaker. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous shaker card,love the flower sprig and yes the die-cut frame is perfect.
Carol x