Thursday, September 2, 2021

Swing Fold Card - Happy Fallidays

Autumn is just around the corner and the temperatures here are FINALLY starting to get a little cooler. We have been in a heat wave for several weeks with very warm temperatures and high humidity. I am so looking forward to the autumn season! 

This is a swing fold card. There are many versions of this card out there - I found this one on You Tube.

The new Pumpkin Spice paper products from Close To My Heart are perfect for autumn. There are pumpkins, gourds, fall branches and leaves and a great mixed colour palette. I used one of the patterned papers and some coordinating cardstock to make this card. 

The front was die cut using square dies and the card was folded to create a partial window. The images were stamped and coloured and some were fussy cut. I added a panel inside to write a message as well. I don't use stickers often but I did select a handful from the same collection to add to this card. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Pumpkin Spice Paper Pack and Sticker Collection, White Daisy Cardstock, Paprika Cardstock, Harbour Cardstock, Shortbread Cardstock 

Stamps: A World with Octobers, Thanks and Giving 

Inks: Harbour, Intense Black (SSS)

Accessories: Stitched Square Dies (GMD), Tri-Blend Markers, Copic Markers, Sharpie Markers

Enjoy,

Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)