Tuesday, September 21, 2021

TSOT 525 - Praying for You

Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 525!

It's an either-or challenge this week... you can use the sketch, the theme or both! I decided to use both for my card. I rotated the sketch 90 degrees. 

I used some green-grey patterned paper (Mink) for the front and the coordinating cardstock for the base. Since the pattern is in white, I used white as the middle piece. A circle punch was used to punch out the top right corner. The flowers and leaves were stamped (Mink pigment ink and embossed), coloured and die cut. They were placed over the cut circle section and the sentiment was adhered just under the flowers. I brushed the flowers with a clear shimmer brush and added three clear gems. 


Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret this week's challenge.

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Love Story - Mink Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Mink Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock

Stamps/Dies: Isabella Scrapbooking Stamp and Thin Cut, Angel Hugs

Inks: Mink Pigment Ink, Green Apple 

Accessories: Circle Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Touch Markers, Tri-Blend Markers, Glacier Gems (Pink Fresh Studio), Clear Shimmer Brush

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for your comment on my Stampers Delight card.
    The papers are all from We are 3. The links are on my blog
    https://granmargaret.blogspot.com/2021/09/stampers-delight-september-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)