Thursday, September 9, 2021

Christmas Iris Shaker

I haven't made a shaker card for ages... and shakers are one of my favourites! This one is for Christmas. 

In addition to the shaker component, I also created an iris inside the circle. I used paper with small patterns and once the iris was finished, a piece of green glitter paper was added to the center. I turned the iris folded section into a shaker by adding some red and green sequins. Merry Christmas was stamped directly on the acetate using Staz-On ink. A skinny gold ribbon was tied in a bow and I added a few red sequins around the circle. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart:

Paper: Holiday Stack, Candy Apple Cardstock, Green Glitter Paper, White Cards and Envelopes 

Stamps: Reindeer Crossing

Inks: Black Staz-On ink

Accessories: Circle Shaker Window Thin Cut, Circle Shaker Window Foam and Acetate, Reed and Green Sequins, Gold Skinny Ribbon, Black Journaling Marker 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)