Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Sending You a Hug - Heart

I find colouring to be relaxing and it is often a good project to do when I don't feel like pursuing something larger. I have some digital images ready to colour for that very reason and this is one of them. 

The image and the sentiment were printed on the same paper and I used a variety of markers to colour the heart. I wanted to stay with a few colours rather than using a larger mix. Once the colouring was finished, I added some black dots around the image and also two shades of Liquid Pearls. I hand-stitched a pink metallic border before adhering the card to a border piece and then to the card base. 

Products used are as follows: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Teal Cardstock (scrapbook.com), Neenah Solar White Cardstock 

Stamps: none

Inks: none

Accessories: Digital Heart and Sentiment (Angie Blom Digital Designs), Copic Markers, Tri-Blend Markers, Juniper Liquid Pearls, Dazzle Liquid Pearls, Sharpie Marker, Pink Metallic Thread. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)