Saturday, September 18, 2021

Slimline Celebration

Slimline cards are a terrific way to create a scene using a variety of images. I purchased Close To My Heart's September special called Slimline Celebration. You can create a set of twelve cards (two each of six designs) with a variety of sentiments. I loved the kit and created all twelve of the cards. It was VERY time consuming... tons of die cutting and colouring, both which take a lot of time. 

The set is shown here. There are two of each of these cards and there is a sentiment inside each card as well. This will make a great set of cards for a gift! 






Products used are all Close To My Heart: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Shortbread Cardstock, Toffee Cardstock, Wild Berry Cardstock, Espresso Cardstock, Peach Cardstock, Avocado Cardstock, Mint Cardstock, Slimline Cards and Envelopes

Stamps and Dies: Fishy Greetings, Thoughtful Critters, Mini Garden Gnomes, Slimline Sentiments 

Inks: Intense Black 

Accessories: Clear Sparkles, Tri-Blend Markers 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. I love your cards, Alyson! I haven't quite caught on to the slimline card style yet, but your cards are so inspiring! I especially like the critters and the fish and the awesome interconnected circles die-cut! Hope all is well with you, my friend! I pop in here every now and then to see what you're making. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)