Monday, September 6, 2021

Slimline Floral Card Set

This set of slimline cards and coordinating box was inspired by my wonderfully talented friend, Lisa Stenz. She designs the most beautiful cards... I used her idea and created a set of eight cards plus a gorgeous box to hold all of them. 

There are four cards of each orientation and each card was stamped with a different sentiment. The floral borders were stamped using a stamp press. One the outlines were stamped, then I coloured every one of them! That was a time consuming task to say the least! The cards are blank inside so a message can be written. I tied the box together with a piece of white organdy ribbon. 





Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Wisteria Cardstock, Grape Cardstock, Slimline Cards and Envelopes 

Stamps: Floral Border and Sentiments, Grateful for This Life, Slimline Sentiments, Greetings Mix 1 (SSS)

Inks: Intense Black (SSS)

Accessories: White Organdy Ribbon, Tri-Blend Markers, Touch Markers

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)