Wednesday, September 29, 2021

I Woof You Slimline

I love dog images and this stamp set is such a cute one. The dogs look so playful and are hard to resist! 

The background was die cut to provide a stitched border and I cut three circles from the brick paper. I also cut borders for the circles and the inside of the circles were die cut from red cardstock. The doggies were stamped, coloured and die cut and added to the centres of the circles. The sentiment was stamped and die cut with a circle border and I brushed the words with a red shimmer brush. The last step was to colour some white acrylic hearts and add them around the images. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: In Good Taste Paper Collection (SU), White Daisy Cardstock, Candy Apple Cardstock, Pewter Cardstock 

Stamps: I Woof You (plus thin cuts) 

Inks: Intense Black (SSS)

Accessories: Circle Dies (Nestabilities), Slim Stitched Rectangle Essentials Dies (PFS), Touch Markers (misc.), Red Sharpie Marker, White Acrylic Hearts, Red Shimmer Brush

Enjoy,
Alyson


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)