Friday, October 12, 2012

Wow - What an Honour!

I awoke to the most wonderful email this morning! Mary Vogel, co-ordinator of the Heart 2 Heart Challenge site sent me an email indicating that I had been chosen as the Top Chick for the month of October! I was shocked! That also means that I will be the Guest Designer for the month of November for the Heart 2 Heart Challenge site! This is a first for me and I am overwhelmed but really excited about the possibilities! The entries on that site are always so amazing and I always check them out every week. I am honoured to be part of the Design Team, even for such a short period.

I am just on my way out the door to head to Scrapfest in Oshawa but I wanted to share the good news :) If you happen to be at the show this weekend, be sure to drop by the Close To My heart booth and say hello - Lucy and I would love to see you! 

Have a wonderful day! I know I will :) 

Alyson
 



7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Alyson!! Woo Hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, it was a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love happy mail like that. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am adding my congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just catching up on blog reading and found that out! I was so happy and rushing over here to say congratulations!! I am really looking forward to seeing your work, dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting! It was such a treat to see you close to home, instead of some far-fetched place at Convention. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, Alyson! Looking forward to seeing your November creations :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)