Saturday, October 6, 2012

Blessings Card - Freshly Made Sketches

Today's card is one made with La Belle Vie papers - paper I don't use very often, although I really like it. The sketch for the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge is shown below the card. I added a bow made from two colours of Baker's Twine - Close To My Heart doesn't have pink twine, so I used some I had on hand to match the colours in the card. I had to stamp the sentiment in four pieces to fit it on the circle the way I wanted it. 
Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Papers: La Belle Vie Paper Pack (includes cardstock available only with this paper pack), Colonial White Cardstock, Black Cardstock
Stamps: A Friend Like You
Inks: Black Pigment Ink
Accessories: Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Foam Tape, Baker's Twine - Neutral Assortment, Pink Baker's Twine (not CTMH), La Belle Vie Stickease
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Alyson! Lovely card! I love that ribbon and the twine. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Baker's twine bow is fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty - I just love that gorgeous DSP and your baker's twine bow is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very creative and I love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)