Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bracket Frame

This bracket frame design is one that I cannot take credit for as one of my sidelines created a beautiful version of this and I just had to lift her idea. I didn't want mine to end up looking like a Christmas frame but it did, somehow... The flowers are actually created using Hollyhock cardstock but they look red, even in real life! I purposely went with Ponderosa Pine cardstock for the greenery, but I think that made it look even more like Christmas! So, I guess I have a Christmas frame after all... 
I love the photo, though. I have so few really good pictures of Dave and me and this is one of them. It's hard to get him to take anything seriously sometimes as he has such a good sense of humour but it can make for taking photos pretty difficult. 
Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Pear and Partridge Paper Pack, Hollyhock Cardstock, Ponderosa Pine Cardstock
Stamps: None
Inks: Ruby Pigment Ink
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artiste Cartridge, My Creations Bracket Frame, Silver Shimmer Trim, Sparkles - Brown and Tan Assortment, Finishing Files, Scoring Stylus

1 comment:

  1. I love this, Alyson!! It's just so pretty, and the picture is wonderful! I would keep it up all year long - what a source of joy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)