Saturday, October 20, 2012

Congratulations and a Video

I'm back but with about a million things to accomplish today... 

First of all, I want to offer congratulations to my friend and fellow consultant, Casandra Bennett. She had her artwork posted on Jeanette Lynton's website this week! She used the Moonlight paper pack in a non-Halloween way, which I love, since I am totally not into Halloween. Way to go, Casandra! 

Here is another video from the ladies at Corporate, showing you how to use our alcohol markers - many techniques that I haven't tried yet and can't wait to try when I have a few minutes! 
Enjoy, 
Alyson


1 comment:

  1. Thank you, sweetie. That was very kind of you to say. :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)