Sunday, October 21, 2012

Gift Certificate Holder for Petite Perks

I have been working with a broken paper trimmer the past few days... my Fiskars trimmer wire shredded and I am waiting to hear from them regarding a replacement trimmer. Fiskars is an excellent company and I know they will stand by their products but in the meantime, I have had to go back to an older trimmer that is not in very good shape... 

The gift card holder below is one that a sideline of mine showed me a few weeks ago. I thought it was brilliant and have decided to use it with her permission, of course. Cut at 4 1/4 inches with the Artiste Cartridge, it just fits one of our Petite Perks stamp sets. I used Scor-Tape to adhere the sides together to ensure the stamp set would stay in place and not slide in and out. Yes, it does peek out at the top, but that's OK. What a terrific way to present this little gift! 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products used are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Pear and Partridge Paper Pack
Stamps: None
Inks: None
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, Pear and Partridge Complements Glittery Rub-Ons, Dimensional Elements In Colour - Holiday, Baker's Twine - Harvest Assortment, Boutique Assortment, Scor-Tape (not CTMH)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)